At 123floor, we want you to buy with confidence. That’s why, we guarantee every installation we carry out for the reasonable lifetime* of your floor covering:
1. 123floor ‘ Lifetime Installation Guarantee’ protects the warranty holder against any failings relating to the installation process only, this warranty does not guarantee the product against wear, delamination or any other complaint made against the carpet or floor covering itself.
2. You haven’t lost your receipt or other proof of purchase – we will need to see it.
3. We carried out the original installation using all 123floor supplied materials. This includes all secondary materials required to carry out the installation such as underlay, sub-floor preparation etc. All of these materials must have been installed by 123floor and following our secifications and recommendations.
4. There has been no surface damage, alterations or cuts to the carpet or floor covering under guarantee – i.e. it’s still in the same perfect condition as on the day of installation.
5. The property or adjacent properties has not been subjected to flood, fire, vandalism or any other damage that may of caused the floor covering to fail.
6. Our guarantee will not apply if the stability of the floor covering has been affected by any property degrade or structural issues, such damp, rot, wood worm or insect damage, subsidence, sub-floor failure or anything else that may of occurred to the property during the period of time since the original floor covering was installed.
7. The floor covering has only been subjected to standard domestic wear and no commercial activities have been undertaken in the property or room/s under warranty.
8. Any carpets and floor coverings failings resulting in wear, delamination, appearance retention or loss of pile would be subject to the original manufacturers issued warranty. 123floor will liase with the manufacturers on your behalf when dealing with such claims, however the manufacturers testing and final reporting will determine the outcome in such claims.
9. Our Lifetime guarantee will cover the stability of the installation of the floor covering for a period of 15 years.
One final condition – our guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the carpet or floor covering and this guarantee is not transferable upon sale of the property.
How to claim under this guarantee:
Just get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), on the phone (01727 844408) or you can write to us at 123floor, Mansion House, Wrest Park, Silsoe, Beds, MK45 4HR.
We don’t believe in small print but our solicitors would like to make you aware of the following conditions they have told us it’s important you read:
- This Guarantee applies to all carpets or floor coverings purchased from 123floor within the United Kingdom.
- This Guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage.
- You have statutory rights in relation to the product.
- This Guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.